Monday, April 5, 2010

Seriously. Blogging is so old skool, yet I've never attempted to understand this world that seems to be so unto itself. Regardless, I now have a venue to spew forth my thoughts in regards to the health and wellness of yours truly. And when I find something that works for me, I can guarantee that you will be the first to read about it right here. Let's get to work, shall we?

My first and most basic pointer with it comes to your health is to be aware of what you are eating. Mindless eating is the most dangerous. Grabbing M&M's and chicken legs by the fistful and cramming them down your throat is certainly not a good prescription for a health life. I often find myself eating "mindlessly" while watching TV or up late at night sitting in front of my computer doing work items. Even mindlessly munching on a bag of Snyder's Fat Free Pretzel Sticks can tally up your calorie count rapidly. Your best option at a time when you are almost certain to eat "mindlessly" is to grab some fresh fruit or veggies to cram down your throat. Start with thinking about the thing you might not think about....mindless food consumption. More to come.

2 comments: