Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookies for Santa

So, if you had to put out your favorite cookies for the imaginary man we call Santa, what would it be?  I would guess that since the man is apparently 400+ years old, he would be a very classic (i.e., old fashioned) type of guy.  I mean, he drinks Coca-Cola from a glass bottle.  He gives toys to little children like wooden trucks, baby dolls, and jack-in-the-boxes.  A man like this has GOT to eat good old chocolate chip cookies.  Right?

And looking at his figure, that belly that shakes like a bowl full of jelly has seen some serious cookie action over the last 400 years.

1 comment:

  1. If I put out cookies for Santa, they would be my favorite vegan oatmeal chocolate chip with flaxseed meal, of course! Even my non-healthy family requests them!

    ReplyDelete